Popular carols, seasonal sounds, beautiful background tracks and colourful images let kids create holiday music magic with Christmas Kid's Piano.
* "Christmas Kid's Piano is absolutely delightful seasonal entertainment for your kids, and educational as well, as they learn to tap out the notes to popular Christmas classics." - Cool iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Apps
* " Tis the season to be melodiously inclined. " - The Daily
Our themed piano incorporates songs, background music choices, instruments, sounds and images designed to make it easy for kids to create their own music that evokes the holiday season.
Each theme includes:
- three musical instruments to play, including pianos, trumpets, harps, flutes, violins, bells and a chorus
- hidden sounds to discover
- two enchanting wintery musical tracks
Follow along with the starfish to play ten classic Christmas carols. Enjoy the freedom to explore and create your own music.
We make apps that we want to use and we take privacy seriously. This app:
- Does not collect and send your personal information to us
- Does not contain advertising networks
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not integrate with social networks
- Does not integrate anonymous usage reporting tools (analytics)
- Does not contain any links to take a child out of the app
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Christmas Kid's Piano - Festive Songs, Carols and Sounds of the Season is a free trial software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-11-18. The program can be installed on iOS.
Christmas Kid's Piano - Festive Songs, Carols and Sounds of the Season (version 1.5) has a file size of 28.31 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.